Posted by Gail on Monday, February 23, 2009 at 11:54pm.
e. binary fission
I know that is is not (a). Can you help me narrow it down any further?
- biology - SraJMcGin, Tuesday, February 24, 2009 at 12:03am
But WHAT is the question?
- biology - Gail, Tuesday, February 24, 2009 at 12:15am
Which process occurs in fungi and has the opposite effect on a cell's chromosome number than does meiosis I?
I think that the answer is (c). What do you think?
- biology - Sara, Friday, January 20, 2012 at 9:51am
It's d. For sure
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- biology - Which process occurs in fungi and has the opposite effect on a cell's ...
- Biology - Which of the following would be the most sigificant between mitosis ...
- Science - I know that Binary Fission and Mitosis are similar becuse they produce...
- Biology - What are 2 advantages for binary fission in bacteria?
- Biology - Can bacteria reproduce by spore formation?Or only binary fission?
- 8th grade science - What is the reprodution in bacteria, prokaryotic cells, ...
- Life Science - Please verify that the type of transport that supplies a cell ...
- biology - I have to do a line graph showing generation time every 20 mins a cell...
- Advance Biology - Compare mitosis and meiosis by completeing the chart. Mitosis...
- biology - Which type of reproduction is associated with using the most necessary...