Posted by Akhmed on Monday, February 23, 2009 at 9:21pm.
Ben sold 50 tickets to a basketball game.
Adult tickets are $5 each and student tickets are $3 each.
He collected $180 total.
How many adult tickets did he sell?
How many student tickets did he sell?
I'm not too sure what math i should be doing.
ISAT practice - bobpursley, Monday, February 23, 2009 at 9:45pm
The subject for this question is Math,or Algebra, not ISAT.
Value of tickets:
Number of tickets:
Math - Writeacher, Monday, February 23, 2009 at 10:23pm
Please type your subject in the School Subject box. Any other words or abbreviations are likely to delay responses from a teacher who knows that subject well.
ISAT practice - Akhmed, Tuesday, February 24, 2009 at 7:55am
illinois state achievement test
ISAT practice - baba kid, Saturday, February 28, 2009 at 11:03am
my teacher told us to add 4765 by 56437 them divide it by5. wil it come out even?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - The total ticket sales for the school basketball game were $1625. Adult ...
- Math - THe total ticket sales for the basketball game were $1,625.00. Adult ...
- math - There was a total of $548 collected for tickets to the school play. The ...
- math - each member of the committee has agreed to sell 50 tickets to the fair. ...
- algebra - At at basketball game,adult tickets were sold at $1.00 each and ...
- Yuba Community - A total of 432 tickets were sold for the school play. They ...
- math/algebra - A total of 770 tickets were sold for the school play. They were ...
- pre algebra - a total of 400 tickets were sold for the school play, they were ...
- Math - The drama club raised a total of $1,123.50 selling tickets to its ...
- Algebra! - Can you please assist with this question: At a school production, ...