Posted by Anonymous on Monday, February 23, 2009 at 9:09pm.
Wheels on this type of vehicle can retract
a. a bicycle
b. a station wagon
c. an airplane
d. a sailboat
I feel like I should know the answer to this, but I'm not sure. It can't be a bicycle or a station wagon. So would it be an airplane or a sailboat?
Vocabulary - Ms. Sue, Monday, February 23, 2009 at 9:17pm
Learning the definition of retract will help you find the right answer.
Vocabulary - Anonymous, Monday, February 23, 2009 at 9:26pm
Vocabulary - Ms. Sue, Monday, February 23, 2009 at 9:43pm
I've never seen wheels on a sailboat.
Vocabulary - Anonymous, Tuesday, February 24, 2009 at 7:07am
Vocabulary - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, February 24, 2009 at 5:44pm
Right, after a plane gets off the ground, the wheels retract.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Problem solving - I was watching the street, there were mopeds(2 wheels) bikes(2...
- Find the pattern problem solving - I was watching the street, there were mopeds...
- Social Studies - Which vehicle is most likely to be fuel efficient? A. SUV (...
- physics - Each of the four wheels of the vehicle weighs 40 lb and is mounted on ...
- physic - A bicycle with 55.20 cm diameter wheels is traveling at 23.60 km/hr. At...
- Honors Pre-Calculus - It is known that when a car with wheels of radius 14 in. ...
- algebra II,math - this is another from a different section can you show me how ...
- Physics - A bicycle has wheels of radius 0.32 m. Each wheel has a roatational ...
- Physics - You are the juror of a case involving a drunken driver whose 972 kg ...
- math - Warner Cable Company needs to replace 5 vehicles. It considering 2 ...