December 10, 2016
Post a New Question
Monday, February 23, 2009
sin^4 x (cos^2 x)=(1/16)(1-cos 2x)(1-cos4x)
work one 1 side only!
Answer This Question
- Posted by hayden on Monday, February 23, 2009 at 4:05pm. sin^6 x + cos^6...
- it says to verify the following identity, working only on one side: cotx+...
trig help again i cant get any of these
- sin^4cos^2x=(1/16)(1-cos 2x)(1-cos4x) ...
- Reduce the following to the sine or cosine of one angle: (i) sin145*cos75...
trigonometry HELP pleasE!
- these must be written as a single trig expression, ...
pre calc trig check my work please
- sin x + cos x -------------- = ? sin x sin ...
- Simplify the given expression........? (2sin2x)(cos6x) sin 2x and cos ...
- Given: cos u = 3/5; 0 < u < pi/2 cos v = 5/13; 3pi/2 < v < ...
- expres the following as sums and differences of sines or cosines ...
Mathematics - Trigonometric Identities
- Let y represent theta Prove: 1 + 1/tan^...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help