Posted by wildy on Monday, February 23, 2009 at 7:55pm.
- math - Chopsticks, Monday, February 23, 2009 at 7:56pm
To after these use the FOIL method.
You try number 2
- math - Chopsticks, Monday, February 23, 2009 at 7:57pm
To factor these, use the FOIL method.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Math/Algebra Can some one see if I did this correc - Find the greatest common ...
- math - is this anwer correct 9a^2b + 3c + 2a^2b + 5c = ANSWER : 11a^2 + 8c^2 9a...
- math - how do i simplify the following? -19-11a+9+16 thats negative 19 minus 11a...
- math 116 - collect like terms 11a+7b-5a-9b 11a+7b-5a-9b= 4 Is this correct?
- Math! - 9a-b-2a-10b simplify this expression A. -7a+11b B. 11a+9b C. -11a-9b D. ...
- Algebra - 1. Find the quotient: e^2-e-12/e-4 A. e+3/e-4 b. e^2+3 C. e-3 D. e+3 2...
- Math - 12-11a=45
- math - If the sides of a box all double in length, by how much does its volume ...
- Math help - Simplify the expression 6-a+4-12a-11 11a+1
- math - is this anwer correct 9a^2b + 3c + 2a^2b + 5c = ANSWER : 11a^2 + 8c^2