Posted by tyler ross on Monday, February 23, 2009 at 4:49pm.
i don't get my home work i need help
reading - Ms. Sue, Monday, February 23, 2009 at 4:53pm
Please ask a specific question and we'll be glad to help you.
reading - Willow, Monday, February 23, 2009 at 4:53pm
Umm... seriously. Tell us what it is, then.
reading - tyler ross, Monday, February 23, 2009 at 4:59pm
can u help me with my homework it is adjectives
reading - Willow, Monday, February 23, 2009 at 5:01pm
Is there something in particular you don't understand? Or a sentence where you have to underline the adjectives? Then I can help you.
P.S: Adjectives are describing words. They usually describe nouns, which are objects. For example:
The rabbit was fluffy.
Fluffy is the adjective because it is describing the rabbit.
reading - tyler ross, Monday, February 23, 2009 at 5:06pm
thancks you so much and no we have to rewrite the sentence and i still need help.
reading - Ms. Sue, Monday, February 23, 2009 at 5:22pm
Tyler -- please click Post a New Question and tell us the sentences you need to rewrite. Also, please post how you think they should be rewritten. We'll be glad to help you.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - He came back home from work. He said, "I'm home...
- Chem Home Work Help! - I am a bit confuse with a question from a home work that ...
- About work - Hello am new at this work at home but i never find any good site i ...
- English - Native speakers - Hello! I am trying to figure out one of the most ...
- English - 1. I want to do volunteer work at a nursing home. 2. I want to do ...
- 7th Grade Math Help - It takes Pam 45 minutes to drive to work and 60 minutes to...
- math - charlene takes the bus to work in the morning, then walks home for lunch...
- reading - I need an explanation to send home to my parents about the "Homework" ...
- math - To purchase your first home, you may be required to borrow funds from a ...
- challenge reading - hi, here is the home work for my kid make a sentence using ...