Posted by honorsclass on .
we are doing a really dumb websearch in my Physics class on roller coasters and I really need help with like 5 problems! For the websearch I need to cite it so if you could provide any answers I also need the website! thanks in advance!!!
8. If you have to build a roller coaster, why not find an expert to help you? Find a model roller coaster maker and write to him for help on your project.
10. You have just moved to the moon. Could you go to the amusement park and ride a roller coaster? What role does gravity play in making a roller coaster work?
11. Golly!!! Look at the people getting off the roller coaster. They don't look very well. What are some affects of roller coaster rides on the human body?
12. Your little cousin will not go on the roller coaster because he thinks that he will fall off. Explain the methods used and questions asked by roller coaster designers and safety engineers in the process of designing roller coaster rides.
13. Have you ever seen a wooden roller coaster? They are not very exciting. Why is it that wooden roller coasters do not have inversions (you cannot ride upside down)?.