Posted by Runner on Monday, February 23, 2009 at 11:39am.
Map of Wazir Akbar Khan istrict of Kabul a map with three-dimensional aspects that includes (but not limited to) Amir’s home, Ali’s quarters, Ghargha Lake, the cemetery (pomegranate tree), bazaar, Cinema Zainab, Kabul River, bus station, kite maker’s shop, and Amir’s school. These and other locations, streets, etc. must be labeled.
Kite runner Map - Ms. Sue, Monday, February 23, 2009 at 11:58am
Check these sites.
(Broken Link Removed)
Kite runner Map - Runner, Monday, February 23, 2009 at 3:19pm
Still having a hard time getting a Map of the Wazir Akbar District of Kabul with the recommended sites.
Kite runner Map - Ms. Sue, Monday, February 23, 2009 at 3:38pm
How about this one?
Kite runner Map - Anonymous, Sunday, April 19, 2009 at 6:53pm
what are 4 ways physical geography influenced the story
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Geography - Sorry to bother you again! A map that shows a man-made feature is a...
- Geography and Society - What kind of map could you use to show information about...
- Geography - What kind of map could you use to show information about a city? -a ...
- english-kite runner - Hey so im reading the kite runner and i have to asnwer ...
- Socials - I need to label a map of Canada during it's fur trading and explorer ...
- geography - Kabul is the capital of the country that borders the Soviet Union, ...
- Geography - I'm doing a Map of the Month, and i'm almost done. I just have to ...
- Biology - I was given a world map (flat, 1 dimensional) and instructed to ...
- ss-maps *repost* (sorry!) - What is the difference between a road map and a bird...
- Language Arts - Which revision to sentence 4 contains an example of vivid ...