Posted by Micha on Monday, February 23, 2009 at 6:20am.
I am writing a report for Geography about the River Tees . Where the river starts the source is this called the upper course? and where it ends is this called the lower course?
thanks for help
Geography - Galiah, Monday, February 23, 2009 at 7:47am
In the river tees what processes take place and how do they chage from the source to its mouth?
i can`t find the answer im stuck.
are the processes erosion transportation and depostion?
Geography - Dr Russ, Monday, February 23, 2009 at 8:58am
The source of the River Tees is Cross Fell in the Pennines. This will form part of the upper course as you say. The lower course is the last part of its travel eventually reaching the sea. It reaches the sea at Seal Sands, Teesmouth, between Hartlepool and Redcar.
The processes you are looking for will be erosion, transportation and depostion, but you will need to give examples.
The river is well documented on the internet. Some key words you could try for an internet search are 'High Force' and 'Teesdale'
re Dr Russ Geography - Galiah, Monday, February 23, 2009 at 10:08am
thankyou for your help your very kind
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- year 8 Geography - In Geography i am learning about the River Tees.for my ...
- geography - In the river tees is the upper course at the begining where the ...
- geography year 8 - Please could someone help me. In Geography I am learning ...
- geography - natural banks which are sometimes built up by a river along the ...
- geography - how big is the river load in the river tees?thanks
- geography - what is a narrow arm of the sea at the mouth of a river where the ...
- Geography (Ms.Sue) - Yesterday I asked this question- 29. One of Eastern Europe'...
- Geography - I need to write about the river tees AND about the source to mouth. ...
- geography - i need to make a fact file about the river tees.
- Geography - Which river doesnt cross the Trans- siberian Railway route? - the Ob...