Posted by jolomi on Saturday, February 21, 2009 at 2:43pm.
FUNCTIONS OF A COMPUTER
EXPLAIN 1 ENTER 2 HOME 3 INSERT4 ESCAPE 5 CAPS LOCK
MENTION SEVEN WAYS TO CARE FOR THE FLOPPY DISK
DEFINE A COMPUTER KEYBOARD
DEFINE A MOUSE
- COMPUTER - Chopsticks, Saturday, February 21, 2009 at 2:49pm
Well, you are using a computer right now aren't you? Your looking at your monitor, your using your mouse to click stuff, and your using your keyboard to type.
If you want like a book definition, just try googling it.
- COMPUTER - Anonymous, Saturday, February 21, 2009 at 3:34pm
please stop writing in CAPS, it's considered rude
- COMPUTER - Anonymous, Saturday, February 21, 2009 at 3:40pm
1. the row or set of keys on a piano, organ, or the like.
2. a set of keys, usually arranged in tiers, for operating a typewriter, typesetting machine, computer terminal, or the like.
3. any of various musical instruments played by means of a pianolike keyboard, as a piano, electric piano, or organ.
- COMPUTER - Anonymous, Saturday, February 21, 2009 at 3:43pm
these would be the appropriate definitions for a Computer monitor:
a. a component, as a CRT, with a screen for viewing data at a computer terminal.
b. a control program. Compare operating system.
c. a group of systems used to measure the performance of a computer system.
Answer this Question
- computer - 1define monitor 2state the functions of a computer 3explain the ...
- computer - 1 define a mouse 2 state the function of a computer 3 mention seven ...
- Science - Which most resembles a scientific model? A) computer keyboard B) ...
- algebra - computer manufacturing company would like to come up with a new laptop...
- quality of care - How do you define " quality of care? Does the healthcare ...
- acct.information system components - can someone correct these for me when you ...
- computers - What is a computer virus ? I know that it is something that is not ...
- English - Let's write down what you can do with the computer. 1. I use the ...
- Computer Information Systems - Explain what situations are appropriate for the ...
- computer - define search engine