Posted by Bella on Friday, February 20, 2009 at 2:43pm.
How did Andrew Carnegie gain control of the steel industry?
a. by giving away his money
b. by becoming a partner of Edwin Drake
c. by buying all the other steel mills
D. by practicing vertical consolidation
History - Writeacher, Friday, February 20, 2009 at 3:19pm
History - Anonymous, Friday, February 20, 2009 at 3:34pm
so my answer is correct?
History - Bella, Friday, February 20, 2009 at 3:35pm
that post was from Bella not Anonymous
History - Ms. Sue, Friday, February 20, 2009 at 4:39pm
As I see it, both C and D are correct.
(Broken Link Removed)
History - Bella, Friday, February 20, 2009 at 4:50pm
first i thought it was C. but then my book said that it was illegal to buy all the other productions...and i found D in my book i just wanted to double check
History - Ms. Sue, Friday, February 20, 2009 at 4:51pm
He bought other steel mills -- but not "all" of them. That makes D correct.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- US History - 38. Jackson defended the spoils system by claiming that it ...
- SS8R - paragraph help! - How did it make his money? He earned most of his ...
- SS8R - HW check help! - After the Civil War, Mr. Carnegie shifted his focus to ...
- SS8R - help (second question, please read) - How did Carnegie made his money I ...
- Social Studies 8R - paragraph help!!!! - He earned most of his fortune in the ...
- Social Studoes 8R - help!!!!! (please) - Why do you think some people called ...
- social studies - how did andrew carniege achieve vertical integration of the ...
- U.S. History - I have to have an introductory paragraph with thesis statement ...
- Language arts - I'm confused on some questions. Thank you for all the help! Joe ...
- mechanics - The change in length of a steel wire under an applied load can be ...