Posted by Mary on Friday, February 20, 2009 at 8:43am.
• Select an immigrant group from Ch. 4 of the text. Imagine yourself as a current member of that group, and consider the question,
―Would I want to immigrate to the United States
, and why?‖
Think about what opinion you would have of the immigration process, including naturalization, the costs, fingerprinting, etc. Consider whether the process would seem easy or difficult for you as an immigrant.
Once you have thought about your answers, proceed to the next step of this CheckPoint.
• Post a 200- to 300-word summary that answers all of the following questions:
o Should United States government policy favor certain kinds of immigrants?
o Should [citizenship] preference be given to the neediest applicants? The most talented? The most oppressed? The richest?
o Should applications from certain countries be given priority?
where do i find the answers to these the text is not to clear
eth 125 culture diversity - Writeacher, Friday, February 20, 2009 at 8:45am
Please note that we don't do students' homework for them. Be sure to go back into your textbook or use a good search engine. http://hanlib.sou.edu/searchtools/
Once YOU have come up with attempted answers to YOUR questions, please re-post and let us know what you think. Then someone here will be happy to comment on your thinking.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- eth - Imagine yourself as a current member of that group, and consider the ...
- Eth - Hello Imagine yourself as a current member of your selected group, and ...
- ethics/125/cultural diversity - i cannot seem to get anywere ive been trying ...
- eth 125 week 1 - Select one of the following subordinate groups from Ch. 1 of ...
- ETH/ 125 - Write a fictional, first-person account of the creation and ...
- Ethnics - Choose an ethnic group to which you personally belong. If you identify...
- Cultural Diversity - I have to identify and describe which, if any, of the ...
- ehtnics - Describe, as if you were a member of that subordinate group, where the...
- Eth 125 cultural diversity - journal entry of subordinate group member
- eth 125 - "caucasion" determine if the group colonized or if it immigrated to ...