Posted by sam help please very confused on Thursday, February 19, 2009 at 11:43pm.
complete sentences with indicative or subjunctive forms of verb in parentheses
1. (ser) No dudi que Juan _____la mejor persona pra hacer el trabejo.
2. ( tener) El conductir no niega que _____poca experencia por estas calles
3. ( decir ) Ricardo dud que Sara _______siempre toda la verdad
4. (deber) Se que es verdad que nosotros ____cuidar el medio ambiente
5 (pode) Lina no esta segura de que sus amigos____venir a la fiesta
6. ( querer) Claudia y Julio niegan que tu ____mudarte a otro barrio
7. (buscar) No es probable que ella ______un trabajo secretaria.
- spanish sra jmcguin - SraJMcGin, Thursday, February 19, 2009 at 11:54pm
#1. Misspelled dudi = no such word but I'm sure it's dudar and because it says NO DOUBT = NO SUBJUNCTIVE = es
#2 = no niega = does NOT deny = tiene
#3. = The Subject is Sara = diga
#4. This is an -er verb = debemos
#5 = the verb is poder = puedan
#6. The Subject is tú = quieras
#7 = Subject is ella = singular = busca (NO es probable = it is NOT probable implies that there is no uncertainty or doubt
I "think" that's it; I'm so tired and my eyes are not working well!
#7. The Subject is ella = busca
- spanish sra jmcguin - sam help please very confused, Friday, February 20, 2009 at 12:24am
it is dudo for number 1 and verb is ( ser )
- spanish sra jmcguin - SraJMcGin, Friday, February 20, 2009 at 9:54am
#1. Then answer IS sea. I thought that is what it probably was.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- spanish sra jmcguin - # 1 is spelled dudo . (ser) No dudo que Juan _____la mejor...
- spanish sra jmcguin - complete sentence with subjunctive of verb in parentheses...
- Spanish - I need help. I think I figured the first one out. There are only 8 ...
- spanish - lee las siguientes selecciones y completalas con la forma correcta del...
- spanish - Subjunctive, infinitive, or indicative??? can anyone please correct me...
- Spanish please help? - Sra ramired is asking her family if they did everything ...
- Spanish - 13.2 The subjunctive with doubt, disbelief, and denial Completar ...
- Spanish - It would be nice if someone could help me with this. This is what I'm ...
- Spanish - Sra. do these look correct? Part I Entonces, complete el diálogo telef...
- Spanish for Whitney - In case you don't go back to your other post, I don't want...