Posted by sam help please very confused on Thursday, February 19, 2009 at 10:32pm.
complete sentence with subjunctive of verb in parentheses.
My answers are the ones with the astericks - Are they correct - thanks
1 No es verdad que Raul ( ser) ______ un mal excursionista
2 Es probable que Titi y o ( ir) _______a caminar en el bosque nacional.
3 Sam no esta sequra de que Eduardo ( saber) ______donde estamos
4 No es seguro que el trabajo nos ( llegar) ____antes del viernes
5. Es posible que Miguel y Antonio ( venir) a visitamos hoy.
6. No es probale que esa compania les (pagar) _____ biem a sus empleados.
- spanish sra jmcguin - SraJMcGin, Thursday, February 19, 2009 at 11:20pm
#1. sepa comes from saber. You need the verb ser = sea
#3 = here is where you need sepa
#4 = The subject is "el trabajo" and the infinitive is llegar = llegue
#6. = The subject is "esa compañía" so the verb is to agree with that = pague
NOTE: -gar verbs must add a "u" before the theme vowel "e" because llege would sound like an "h" and you need to keep the hard g = llegar / llegue
In the Present Subjunctive here are the spelling problems:
c = k sound as in buscar = busque OR the spelling to get the "k" sound is:
ca, co, cu, que, qui
g = h as in coger = j in coja or:
ja, jo, ju, ge, gi
g = hard sound as in pagar, adds "u" OR
ga, go, gu, gue, gui
z, as "s" sound in empezar, (or "th" sound in Castellianadds "c" as in empiece (there is also a stem change, e--->ie OR
za, zo, zu, ce, ci
the fifth and last spelling change you won't see very often. It's called the "Gwendolen sound" as in averiguar = güe OR gua, guo (there is no guu), güe, güi
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- spanish sra jmcguin - complete sentences with indicative or subjunctive forms of...
- Spanish - Sra. are my answers correct? Thank you! Part I ¿Subjuntivo, indicativo...
- spanish sra jmcguin - # 1 is spelled dudo . (ser) No dudo que Juan _____la mejor...
- Spanish - I need help. I think I figured the first one out. There are only 8 ...
- spanish - Subjunctive, infinitive, or indicative??? can anyone please correct me...
- spanish Sra McGuin - complete the sentences with the correct demonstrative ...
- Spanish - Need some help with my spanish assignment Complete the following ...
- Spanish: check answers - Questions: 3. Paella is a dish like tacos. a dish made ...
- Spanish please help? - Sra ramired is asking her family if they did everything ...
- Spanish. - PLEASE CHECK? :OO Answers On bottom: A. Chose the right verb to ...