Posted by Dominic on Thursday, February 19, 2009 at 10:18pm.
What were Caesar's reasons for attacking Gaul? (Be Specific) What was his "Campaign against the Helvetti" and what did he do during his years in Gaul?
- 10th grade History - Ms. Sue, Thursday, February 19, 2009 at 10:22pm
We don't do homework, but we'll be glad to comment on and add to your answers.
- 10th grade History - Dominic, Thursday, February 19, 2009 at 10:26pm
Your not doing it for me, your helping me. I can't find the answer to this anywhere, checked wikipedia, several encyclopedias, and nothing.
- 10th grade History - Ms. Sue, Thursday, February 19, 2009 at 10:38pm
- 10th grade History - bobpursley, Thursday, February 19, 2009 at 10:42pm
He had to have victories and glory in that area to keep his neck, if he had less, he would have been recalled, and had to live with a hostile Senate, and risk his life.
- 10th grade History - Dominique, Thursday, May 21, 2009 at 2:26pm
Middle East(iraq,iran,isreal,palestine),what were the goals and outcomes of each side?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- history - Which statement explains why Britain became a part of the Roman ...
- history - Gaul is the Roman term for what modern country?
- English - In Julius Caesar, what is there about Caesar that attracts such a ...
- History - What was the name of the people who settled Gaul that became modern ...
- art - who is the artist of the sculptures the dying gaul, and the seated boxer?
- History - Which statment explains why Britain became a part of the Roman Empire ...
- World Civilizations - What evidence suggests that Roman society was more stable ...
- julius caesar - 1. What is the Shakespearean tragic flaw? How did this apply to ...
- history - Who began a savage campaign to overthrow Europe? julius caesar
- 10th grade - in caesar how do the workman celebrate as the play begins