Posted by Tammie on Thursday, February 19, 2009 at 9:45pm.
Could you also check these thanks. Could I get a letter grade I'm in 9th grade
1. Who is the Governor of the State of Missouri?
Answer: Jay Nixon
2. Name the two major cities in Missouri.
Answer: St. Louis and Kansas City
3. Where is the capital of Missouri?
Answer: Jefferson City
4. What is the state bird?
5. What is the state tree?
6. What is the climate of Missouri?
Answer: Continental, susceptible to cod canadian air, moist, warm, gulf air and drier southwest air.
7. What are the 4 chief industries in Missouri?
Answer: Agriculture, manufacturing, aero space, and tourism
8. Where is the center of the State of Missouri?
Answer: Miller, 20 mi southwest of Jefferson City
9. What is the state flower?
10. When did the state of Missouri get admitted in the Union (United States?)
Answer: August 10, 1821
11. What is the Missouri State MOTTO?
Answer: "The welfare of the people shall be the supreme law."
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Social Studies - How do you think America might be different if Missouri had not...
- History - Which best expresses how Missouri's application for statehood ...
- Social Studies - How do you think America might be different if James Monroe had...
- U.S. History - please check if my answer is correct Which was a provision of the...
- Social Studies - The Surpreme Court ruled that slaves were not citizens of the U...
- Social Studies - When I'm finish writing four paragraphs (2 paragraphs to ...
- Social Studies - Even if you don't live in Missouri could you still please help ...
- government - The Missouri Plan calls for the governor to appoint all the judges ...
- social studies - Name Missouri's second largest city which also has French roots
- history - 1. Which state was added to the union as a result of the compromise of...