Posted by Tammie on Thursday, February 19, 2009 at 9:45pm.
Could you also check these thanks. Could I get a letter grade I'm in 9th grade
1. Who is the Governor of the State of Missouri?
Answer: Jay Nixon
2. Name the two major cities in Missouri.
Answer: St. Louis and Kansas City
3. Where is the capital of Missouri?
Answer: Jefferson City
4. What is the state bird?
5. What is the state tree?
6. What is the climate of Missouri?
Answer: Continental, susceptible to cod canadian air, moist, warm, gulf air and drier southwest air.
7. What are the 4 chief industries in Missouri?
Answer: Agriculture, manufacturing, aero space, and tourism
8. Where is the center of the State of Missouri?
Answer: Miller, 20 mi southwest of Jefferson City
9. What is the state flower?
10. When did the state of Missouri get admitted in the Union (United States?)
Answer: August 10, 1821
11. What is the Missouri State MOTTO?
Answer: "The welfare of the people shall be the supreme law."
Answer this Question
Social Studies - The Surpreme Court ruled that slaves were not citizens of the U...
government - The Missouri Plan calls for the governor to appoint all the judges ...
Social Studies - When I'm finish writing four paragraphs (2 paragraphs to ...
U.S. History - please check if my answer is correct Which was a provision of the...
social studies - after moving north one state, northeast one state, and ...
social studies - Name Missouri's second largest city which also has French roots
US History - What was the goal of the Missouri Compromise? to create a slave ...
Soc. Studies - What was the Compromise of 1850? A.the simultaneous admission of ...
Social Studies - Even if you don't live in Missouri could you still please help ...
geography - What is the capital state of the state that is bordered by Colorado...