Posted by deirra on Thursday, February 19, 2009 at 7:23pm.
- spelling - Chopsticks, Thursday, February 19, 2009 at 7:24pm
- spelling - Ms. Sue, Thursday, February 19, 2009 at 7:24pm
An ocean is larger than a sea.
What body of water is similar to a river, but smaller?
- spelling - Ms. Sue, Thursday, February 19, 2009 at 7:25pm
A pond wouldn't work with river.
- spelling - E.G., Thursday, February 19, 2009 at 7:39pm
Could it be a brook?
- spelling - PsyDAG, Friday, February 20, 2009 at 11:16am
Tributary? Creek? Stream?
- spelling - JENIFER, Tuesday, February 14, 2012 at 7:58pm
- spelling - jessica, Wednesday, April 18, 2012 at 5:13pm
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- spelling - ocean:sea::river?? must start with scr,spr,str,thr
- ss - 1. To the north, Canada borders the (1 point) Atlantic Ocean. Pacific Ocean...
- check geo - russian coasts lie along the pacific and artic oceans, as well as ...
- geography - what is a narrow arm of the sea at the mouth of a river where the ...
- English - 1. There are starfish, jellyfish, sea anemones, sea horses, sea ...
- Reading - Ocean:sea::river:?
- Science/Math - West Point lies on the west bank of the Hudson River in New York ...
- Science - Which evidence from the sea floor shows that tectonic plates move? a) ...
- english - does anyone know any modern movies or songs about the ocean? "Follow ...
- check thanks alot - the danubeflows from germany to the : A) atlantic ocean B)...