Posted by y912f on Thursday, February 19, 2009 at 7:14pm.
i really need help with this question
Describe the major territorial advances made by the United States in the 19th Century.
any info will be helpful
U.S.History - Chopsticks, Thursday, February 19, 2009 at 7:21pm
I'm not sure if this answers your question but Hawaii became a state in the 19th century. Also in the 19th century, the US helped cuba get their independence from spain and built a naval base there called Guantanamo bay. I don't know if that will help you or not.
U.S.History - Ms. Sue, Thursday, February 19, 2009 at 7:23pm
Nope. Hawaii and Alaska became states in the 20th century.
Check this movie to learn about territorial growth in the 19th century.
U.S.History - y912f, Thursday, February 19, 2009 at 7:29pm
this movie helped A LOT!
thanks to both of you
U.S.History - Ms. Sue, Thursday, February 19, 2009 at 7:34pm
You're welcome. :-)
But it says it's a 10-minute movie. It looks like you watched no more than half of it.
U.S.History - y912f, Thursday, February 19, 2009 at 7:48pm
i'm going through it slowly so i can jot it down :)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- US History - Last one! 'Describe the major territorial advances made by the US ...
- U.S.History - this is what i have. please add more. i'm adding detail by detail ...
- history - please check my answer Describe the major territorial advances made by...
- world history - What were some of the ways that people in power restricted poor ...
- history - 1. Which factor contributed most to the increased importance of ...
- U.S History (Please Check) - Which factor contributed most to the increased ...
- American History - How did U.S. foreign policy at the turn from the 19th to 20th...
- HISTORY - The Civil War and its impact on the District in the late 19th century...
- Question - Mrs.sue Can you just give me the answer ive really had a hard day.and...
- History - Is this ok? The Industrial Revolution was a period from the ...