Posted by y912f on Thursday, February 19, 2009 at 5:30pm.
someone answered this a while back, i just want to know if its correct
What happened at the Massacre at Wounded Knee?
a. American soldiers killed more than 200 unarmed Sioux
b. General Custer's cavalry was completetly wiped out
c. the Nez Perce fought for pocession of their homeland
d. The last buffalo of the Great Plains was completely wiped out
this one i think is C:
The American Federatin of Labor organized
a. farmers, factory workers, and white-collar workers
b. railway and construction workers
c. only skilled workers
d. women and children
- U.S.History - Ms. Sue, Thursday, February 19, 2009 at 5:33pm
Yes. Both are right.
But it wasn't necessary to post this again. We tutors usually read all posts and their answers -- and make any corrections when necessary.
- U.S.History - Damon, Thursday, February 19, 2009 at 5:35pm
yes, mainly in the crafts at first
- U.S.History - y912f, Thursday, February 19, 2009 at 6:51pm
ok. thanks for letting me know that.
i just thought because it wasnt a tutor who answered it , i wasnt sure..
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- U.S.History - What happened at the Massacre at Wounded Knee? a. American ...
- U.S.History - What happened at Massacre at Wounded Knee? a. American soldiers ...
- american history - In 1866, the Sioux Chief Red Cloud ambushed and massacred ...
- History - in 1866 Chief cloud ambushed and massacre Union soldiers the massacre ...
- Social Studies - In 1866, the Sioux Chief Red Cloud ambushed and massacred Union...
- history - How did Americans and Indians react to the Sand creek massacre and the...
- history - In 1777, who commanded the American soldiers who captured 5,800 ...
- US HISTORY I - A New World to the American Revolution Directions: IDENTIFY and ...
- history - hey i needinformation on sioux american indiands i need a syte wi ...
- american history - Which of the following is true of the Spanish-American War? A...