Posted by Onassia (Parent) on Thursday, February 19, 2009 at 3:30pm.
What is generalization? What words signal generalization and what words do not signal generalization?
- Reading 3rd grade - mysterychicken, Thursday, February 19, 2009 at 4:29pm
Generalization is a foundational element of logic and human reasoning. Generalization posits the existence of a domain or set of elements, as well as one or more common characteristics shared by those elements. As such, it is the essential basis of all valid deductive inference. The process of verification is necessary to determine whether a generalization holds true for any given situation.
Hope this helped!
- Reading 3rd grade - Writeacher, Thursday, February 19, 2009 at 4:31pm
MC needs to learn to cite the sources from which she copies and pastes.
- Reading 3rd grade - mysterychicken, Thursday, February 19, 2009 at 4:36pm
I can't because I'm not allowed to post links
However I should've mentioned that I used wikipedia. My bad...will try to remember next time!
BTW>how did you know that I'm a she? Just wondering -.-
- Reading 3rd grade - Writeacher, Thursday, February 19, 2009 at 4:37pm
I have no clue -- just remembering comments from earlier posts, I guess!
Yes, please remember to give your sources, even if you can't post a link.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- engineering - Letís suppose the message x(t) is an analog signal shown in the ...
- psychology - the most important aspects of classical conditioning is that the ...
- psychology - The most important aspect of classical conditioning is that the ...
- reading - What is generalization and inference.
- Reading - Is the words good/bad opinion signal words. For example, the ...
- Generalization essay - "In this exercise you'll write an essay supporting a ...
- english - i have to make a poster using the following words: main idea, theme, ...
- Reading - Many people are fascinated by outer space. School children learn about...
- chemistry - What type of feature will be observed in the EI mass spectrum of ...
- Critical Reading - A useful strategy for identifying and analyzing arguments ...