Posted by Larry on Thursday, February 19, 2009 at 12:56pm.
Just a curious question.
Which language would be more useful, Spanish or French.
Language - fern, Thursday, February 19, 2009 at 1:02pm
i think it would be spanish
Language - E.G., Thursday, February 19, 2009 at 1:04pm
I think it would be great to learn both!
As far as "usefulness", I think that would depend on where you live and maybe even on the kind of work you do (whom you have more contact with...)
Language - Ms. Sue, Thursday, February 19, 2009 at 1:04pm
If you live in the U.S., Spanish is the most useful since we have many Spanish but few French speakers.
However, in Canada the reverse is true. Check this site for statistics.
Language - GuruBlue, Thursday, February 19, 2009 at 2:24pm
Spanish is the easier to learn. Then, you can use it as a basis for learning Latin and French. In addition, because of the large Hispanic population in this part of the world, it will be more useful in employment.
Language - mysterychicken, Thursday, February 19, 2009 at 4:32pm
I agree with what E.G and Ms.Sue said: It depends on where you live. Spanish would be more useful in America and French would be more useful in Canada.
But if you're looking for the easier one, listen to Guru...Spanish!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Spanish - what is the most likely the reason that Spanish-speaking students in ...
- math - There are a total of 107 foreign language students in a high school ...
- Foreign Languages - French is spoken by more people than Italian. I personally ...
- math - 107 total foreign language students 42 take spanish 46 take french 45 ...
- sociolinguistics - does anyone know what a superposed language is? To superpose ...
- foreign language - Hi there! I know two languages so far English and Russian. (I...
- MATH SETS AND COUNTING - There are a total of 103 foreign language students in ...
- english - what does this mean? how can i summarize it ?? "we acquire language ...
- math - An elementary school is offering 3 language classes: one in Spanish, one ...
- language - hi, im doing a project for my language class. can anyone please tell ...