posted by Carly on .
I am working on a test review for Gov't and I cant find any information whatsoever in the text book. The question is...
Identify and explain why the following is important...
2. Events leading to the American Revolution: French & Indian War, Albany Plan, Stamp Act Congress, First and Second Continental Congresses
3. Declaration of Independence-author and political theories
4. Articles of Confederation-structure of the government, accomplishments & weaknesses
5. The Critical Period-What events brought about the request for a meeting to revise the Articles of Confederation?
6. Constitutional Convention-where, types of delegates, which state didn't participate and why?, Virginia Plan, New Jersey Plan, Connecticut or Great Compromise, 3/5 Compromise, Slave Trade Compromise, Commerce Compromise, Federalists and Anti-Federalists-their leaders and arguements, the Federalist essays, James Madison, George Washington, the ratification process
TEST TOMORROW AND I'M SWAMPED!!!
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP MEEEE!!
My goodness, you are in trouble!
It looks to me like you haven't cracked a book for a while, nor have you taken notes in class.
The best you can do now, is to Google as many of these topics as possible. But I doubt if you can learn enough in one night to make much difference on your test.
So, there's no way you can help me??
The King of Britan taxed the people as a result of the french and indian war. The stamp act also taxed the colonies.
Over taxing was one of the cause of the American revolution. I remember my teacher saying that people were yelling "No taxation without representation!"