Posted by shawna on Tuesday, February 17, 2009 at 10:07pm.
i need someone to proofread. looking for fragments, paragraph structure, and run on sentences.....\
Here are a few resturants you must visit on your vacation to Maui. If your looking for a very good meal at a price far below fancier resturants Paia Fish Market a great place for you to start. Paia Fish Market is known for a long line but well worth the wait, and they are also a great place to meet locals. Paia Fish Market is known for their great fish tacos! The next place i am sure you want to visit is the BigWave Café, they are known for Meatloaf Wensdays. The prices at Bigwave Café are a little more on the expensive side. The chef at bigwave café is world famous Raul Bermudez, and his main focus on menu is using fresh local seafood, and maui grown veggies and fruit. Now, if you are looking for the perfect romantic night out, try a dinner at Merriman’s. They have a great oceanfront location, and wonderfull views of the sunset. Although the price is very expensive and the portions are small, Merriman’s has great food and its beautifully presented! Maui’s restaurants are well worth eating at.
fundamentals of college writing - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, February 17, 2009 at 10:40pm
If your looking for a very good meal at a price far below fancier resturants Paia Fish Market a great place for you to start.
Your second word is the wrong homophone and you seem to have left a word out.
Paia Fish Market is known for a long line but well worth the wait, and they are also a great place to meet locals.
Again -- you've left out a word and have a faulty pronoun reference.
Paia Fish Market is known for their great fish tacos!
Faulty pronoun reference.
The next place i am sure you want to visit is the BigWave Café, they are known for Meatloaf Wensdays.
Runon sentence, capitalization, faulty pronoun, spelling
You get the idea. This is far too many errors for three consecutive sentences.
I suggest you read your paragraph out loud, and double check your pronouns and spelling.
fundamentals of college writing - shawna, Tuesday, February 17, 2009 at 11:12pm
thats the problem, i don't know anything about pronouns, or what words im missing that's why i posted on here
fundamentals of college writing - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, February 18, 2009 at 5:05pm
Since you're in college, you should learn about pronouns. These sites will help you.
To find which words are missing, read the paragraph out loud or ask someone else to slowly read it to you.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- high school - please proofread this paragraph help me with TOPIC,DETAILS AND ...
- English - 1. Where did you visit during the summer vacation? 2. What did you ...
- English - Writing Sentences & Paargraphs - Can you please review my revised ...
- writing - Can someone please help? Does this seem to be correct? o Identify ...
- Grammar and Composition - for my descriptive essay, my teachaer approved the ...
- Creative Writing - Compare and Contrast Essay I need to add one more paragraph ...
- english - I think that paragraph 3 is more effective than paragraph 1 because it...
- English Writing - The explain in one paragraph for each website why you think ...
- introductory paragraph! - Is it better to go to college and be successful or ...
- Grammar - **The comparatives are surronded by () and the superlatives are ...