Posted by mysterychicken on Tuesday, February 17, 2009 at 6:58pm.
To realize the value of ten years:Ask a newly divorced couple.
To realize the value of four years: Ask a graduate.
To realize the value of one year: Ask a student who has failed a final exam.
To realize the value of nine months: Ask a mother who gave birth to a stillborn.
To realize the value of one month: Ask a mother who has given birth to a premature baby.
To realize the value of one week: Ask an editor of a weekly news paper.
To realize the value of one hour: Ask the lovers who are waiting to meet.
To realize the value of one minute: Ask a person who has missed the train, bus or plane.
To realize the value of one second: Ask a person who has survived an accident.
To realize the value of one millisecond: Ask the person who has won a silver medal in the Olympics.
Time waits for no one. Treasure every moment you have.
You will treasure it even more when you can share it with someone special.
To realize the value of a friend: Lose one.
This is a beautiful beautiful poem..does anyone know the author of it?
- Poem - GuruBlue, Tuesday, February 17, 2009 at 7:11pm
Google says that it is "author unknown".
- Poem - mysterychicken, Tuesday, February 17, 2009 at 7:17pm
Figured...I've been trying to find it for months but I dont understand why the author is anonymous...I mean, i would love to get credit for such a wonderful poem. Thanks Guru!
- Poem - GuruBlue, Tuesday, February 17, 2009 at 7:18pm
Does have a great point!!! You are welcome.
Answer this Question
- Finance - You are now 30 years old. You plan to retire in 30 years, and expect ...
- value of money - You want to have $1,000,000 in your bank account when you turn ...
- English - What is the dependent clause in these sentences and are they nouns, ...
- Landscaping Business - Imagine you are a homeowner getting ready to sell your ...
- finance - A 5-year annuity of ten $4500 semiannual payments will begin 9 years ...
- english1A - still working on my thesis - I have a couple. If society would ...
- check/ help! - a new car depreciate by 20% in its first year. Each succeding ...
- Finance - (Break-even analysis) Acquiring more energy-efficient equipment would ...
- math - A rule of thumb used by car dealers is that the trade-in value of a car ...
- Calculus - I am confused on how to solve this problem : $5000 is invested for 4 ...