Posted by Bella on Tuesday, February 17, 2009 at 2:48pm.
In Hughe's Poem whichof the following things is not something the composer says he is going to put into his music?
a. tall trees
b. swamp mist
c. the smell of red clay after rain
d. the scent of pine needles
to what does Hughes compare the color of people's faces?
- Poem/Daybreak in Alabama - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, February 17, 2009 at 4:39pm
Right on both answers. :-)
- Poem/Daybreak in Alabama - sam, Thursday, May 12, 2011 at 4:43pm
- Poem/Daybreak in Alabama - Anonymous, Wednesday, December 10, 2014 at 5:05pm
- Poem/Daybreak in Alabama - GRIIIIIIITZ, Friday, December 12, 2014 at 11:48am
- Poem/Daybreak in Alabama - assturd, Friday, December 12, 2014 at 11:49am
HEY HEYH HY BRUH WHATS OP
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Lit/Poem/Daybreak in Alabama - In Hughes's poem, to what could "daybreak in ...
- poetry - Poem. DayBreak Q.1 Who does the wind address to? Q2. "The night is gone...
- Music - What is orchestration? A composer creates various themes in a ...
- english - Which of the following statements BEST explains why "I Am Offering ...
- english.poem.i am offering this poem - which of the following statements BEST ...
- English - Read the following example. What is the effect of the meter in these ...
- 1 question! - Answer the following question about the poem “Fable for When There...
- English - I am still working on this poem. And I'd like to know ur opinion about...
- Literature - This has to do with the question I asked yesterday-- From the poem...
- grade 10 - What is an elegiac broadside? a large sheet of paper sold on the ...