Posted by Bella on Tuesday, February 17, 2009 at 1:43pm.
In Hughes's poem, to what could "daybreak in Alabama" refer?
a. a beautiful sunset
b. westward migration
c. a natural disaster
d. change for the better
i think its A or D
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Poem/Daybreak in Alabama - In Hughe's Poem whichof the following things is not ...
- poetry - Poem. DayBreak Q.1 Who does the wind address to? Q2. "The night is gone...
- Lit/poems - Daybreak in Alabama The Planet on the Table What tone is used by ...
- english - give the substance of the poem daybreak.
- History - Acrostic poem for Alabama
- Englisj - In Langston Hughes poem, Dreams, Would using a simile rather than a ...
- alabama history - list some physical features that can be used to locate alabama
- Alabama History - what river forms the border between alabama and georgia
- Poetry - I was going to write a poem on Motherhood as I think it is a beautiful ...
- english.poem.i am offering this poem - which of the following statements BEST ...