Posted by y912f on Monday, February 16, 2009 at 9:30pm.
In 1890 the superintendent of the census announced the
a. end of the frontier
b. creation of tenant farms in the West
c. opening of the West to settlers
d. opening of Yellowstone National Park
The escaped slave who started an abolitionist newspaper was
a. Frederick Douglass
b. Harriet Tubman
c. William Lloyd Garrison
d. David Walker
Without the Bessemer process, Americans might not have been able to create
a. train engines
b. sewing machines
c. the Morse code
d. the Brooklyn Bridge
- U.S.History - Ms. Sue, Monday, February 16, 2009 at 9:35pm
Right on all three! :-)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- U.S.History - help needed:$ In 1890 the superintendent of the census announced ...
- US History - Last 4 for the day! 19. Most pioneers who settled west of the ...
- English - 1. When is the library open? It is open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. 2. What ...
- history - In the 1800s, the US established forts west of the Mississippi River ...
- Oklahoma History - In the 1800s, the US established forts west of the ...
- English - 1. What are your opening hours? 2. When are your opening hours? 3. ...
- history - For whom and to what extent was the American West a land of ...
- English - In An Inconvenient Truth, the author uses which of the following to ...
- us history - many settlers moved west in search of
- Geography - 27. A war between India and Pakistan in 1971 resulted in a. ...