Posted by Anonymous on Monday, February 16, 2009 at 5:29pm.
which region in new york state has the greatest topographic relief?
1 the hidson-mohawk lowlands
2 the atlantic coastal plain
3 the appalachian plateau
4 the adirondack mountains
is the anwser:3
science - Damon, Monday, February 16, 2009 at 5:39pm
Usually mountains are bumpy.
science - Ms. Sue, Monday, February 16, 2009 at 5:40pm
Nope. Check your text for the definition of topographic relief.
science - Damon, Monday, February 16, 2009 at 5:41pm
In other words I think the mountains will show a lot more contour lines close to each other.
science - Anonymous, Monday, February 16, 2009 at 5:54pm
so the answer is 4
science - Ms. Sue, Monday, February 16, 2009 at 5:55pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- science - in which landscape region is Ithaca, New york? 1 Appalachian Plateau. ...
- Science - Which landscape region of New York is composed of low hills of ...
- Science - 4)What geographic feature marks the last obstacle for Georgia's rivers...
- science - which landscape region of NY is composed of low hills of unsorted ...
- earth sciecne - which landscape region of NY is composed of low hills of sorted ...
- Geography - Which landform found in this region provides electricity to ...
- History - I need help finding the answers! 1. Which of the following key terms ...
- Social Studies - The Adironadack Mountains, the Hudson and Mohawk Valleys, and ...
- history - which northern georgia gas relies predominantly on coal mining for ...
- SS - 1. which of the following have been important economic activities of the ...