Posted by jenny on Monday, February 16, 2009 at 8:50am.
the revolutionary war,my son has a project due on 2/23/09 about the revolutionary war.what are white oak tags,how do i go about doing this project.
1st grade social studies - SraJMcGin, Monday, February 16, 2009 at 9:12am
You might have to ask the teacher what the "white oak tags" are specifically. Otherwise, here is a GOOGLE Search:
1st grade social studies - bobpursley, Monday, February 16, 2009 at 9:13am
white oak tag? An overly presumptuous name for poster board. Good poster board is make of oak chips (hardwood). White refers to the bleaching process on the wood fibers.
1st grade social studies - SraJMcGin, Monday, February 16, 2009 at 10:09am
P.S. It also says "pattern paper" so it might just be construction paper?
1st grade social studies - jaden, Sunday, May 31, 2009 at 9:57pm
1st grade social studies - Anonymous, Wednesday, October 21, 2009 at 7:55pm
If I live in Henderson what is the name of the town.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Social Studies - What was the role of the Native Americans during the ...
- us history - which answer best explains the contributions of women during the ...
- social studies - How can you remember facts about the revolutionary war
- Social Studies - What are some interesting facts about the uniforms in the ...
- US History- Revolutionary War - We have a test on the revolutionary war, as ...
- Revolutionary war - how much were the british soldiers paid while they were ...
- us history - i got a project and i'm having trouble. its abc's revolutionary war...
- Social Studies - The revolutionary war was fought on american soil. how do you ...
- social studies - "By the rude bridge that arched the flood, Their flag to April'...
- Social Studies - what is the name of the war associated with Abraham Lincoln? ...