Posted by Max on Monday, February 16, 2009 at 8:30am.
I'm completely lost. After overviewing the political arrangements of Iberian and Anglo-French, explain whether governmental complexion came to influence, then, the types of colonial settlements they respectively pursued. Please point me in the right directino
Western Civ - VICTOR, Monday, February 16, 2009 at 8:34am
Umm...what exactly are you doing? A little more information on your task would be helpful.
Western Civ - Writeacher, Monday, February 16, 2009 at 8:37am
Your question needs more details. What year(s) are you referring to? What actions/events are you referring to?
Otherwise, a search at www.google.com for iberian anglo-french politics governments is about all I can suggest.
Western Civ - Max, Monday, February 16, 2009 at 9:04am
England's constitutional states opposed to Spain, France, Russias absolute monarchy
Western Civ - SraJMcGin, Monday, February 16, 2009 at 9:13am
Iberian means Spanish and Portuguese from the Iberian Peninsula. It seems to be colonization in the New World?
Western Civ - Max, Monday, February 16, 2009 at 10:35am
Thanks - I think I got a handle on it
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- US history - What influence did the enlightenment have on colonial political ...
- western civ - influence of enlightenment in todays society?
- U.S. History - I am struggling to answer the following question. Q: How did the ...
- U.S. History (Ms. Sue) - I am struggling to answer the following question. Q: ...
- history - Compare the colonial empires of Spain, France and England in terms of ...
- US History - Can I get some links to help me write an essay on this? Thanks '...
- social studies - I need help with a question and that questions is compare the ...
- English - Can you check the following sentences for me? Let me know how I can ...
- World History (Ms. Sue) - How did the French system of colonial rule differ from...
- science - I have a US History project that's due... I have to make a map of ...