Posted by VICTOR on Monday, February 16, 2009 at 8:12am.
Im post this question again. Please, let there be some response
You are employed in the marketing department of The Mobile Phone Network, a retail chain selling mobile phones. The company wants to find out more about its customers. Specifically, the company wants to know about the age groups of mobile phones, who actually buys them, whether they are main for business or personal use and which model and price is most popular.
What I have to do is to create a questionnare. Does anyone have some good questions to be suggested?
business - Writeacher, Monday, February 16, 2009 at 8:25am
You've just listed some in your question above.
1. How old are you?
2. Are you purchasing a phone with or without a qwerty keyboard?
3. Is this phone mainly for business or personal use?
4. What is the maximum you are prepared to pay for a phone?
5. What is the maximum you are prepared to pay for a plan?
Surely, you can think of other questions a company would need to know about to further their business.
business - VICTOR, Monday, February 16, 2009 at 8:32am
Thanks! Ive thought of two of those, but the others will really help. Im sure I can come up with a few other questions.
business - Lori, Saturday, February 21, 2009 at 12:16pm
Are you male or female?
How long have you been using cell phone services?
What features do you look for in your phone? Camera/video capability; texting; gps?? (use your imagination here)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- statics - b. A mobile company XYZ wants to conduct a survey to find the ...
- statistics - b. A mobile company XYZ wants to conduct a survey to find the ...
- maths - In the year 2000 there were 350 mobile phones users living in the small ...
- Please can help me solving my problems(Probality) - A manufacturer makes mobile ...
- Stats PLEASE HELP!!! - Webcredible, a UK-based consulting firm specializ- ing in...
- Ignore previous one(this is latest) - Fix my recommendation letter...
- statistics - Webcredible, a UK-based consulting firm specializ- ing in websites...
- maths - (a) A random survey of 100 mobile telephone customers indicated that 96 ...
- computer networking - Mobile Training is a small training firm that offers ...
- English - I need to write two short paragraphs. The first should be a ...