Posted by Anna on Sunday, February 15, 2009 at 10:06pm.
Are these true or false:
1. Thoreau argued that the legitimacy of democratic laws demanded obedience and represented a higher law than one's indiviudual philosophies or ethics
2. The wave of national uncertainy and secularism in the early 19th century after a conference in which women's rights activists forged a statement of principles and goals for female equality.
3. the practices of economic liberalism were nearly absolute in the 19th century with limited govt investment into infrastructure or struggling infant industries.
History - Ms. Sue, Sunday, February 15, 2009 at 10:11pm
They are all correct.
History - Anna, Sunday, February 15, 2009 at 10:13pm
Thanks, does that mean my answers are correct or that they are all true?
History - Ms. Sue, Sunday, February 15, 2009 at 10:15pm
That means your answers are all correct. Sorry, I didn't make that very clear.
The second question is a little ambiguous, but the Seneca Falls conference was held in 1848 -- so not in the early 19th century.
History - Anna, Sunday, February 15, 2009 at 10:25pm
Okay, thank you very much!
History - Ms. Sue, Sunday, February 15, 2009 at 10:31pm
You're very welcome.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Government - Political Parties have organizations at the a) state level. b) ...
- French Check Ms. Sue - Please check this. Thank you! 1. France is a country in ...
- Chemistry: Answer check please! - 1. Reactions follow the law of conservation of...
- US History - True or False Check. 1. During the Starving Time of 1609-10, some ...
- History - True or false history questions. im stuck on two questions? As ...
- 7th grade health true or false - 11. Disagreements are a normal part of life. (1...
- Reading - can you help me thank you: 2.Detecting bias is one of the major keys ...
- Government - 1. The main purpose of a legislature, whether it be the Indiana ...
- HEALTH HELP PLEASE!! - Fats help maintain your cell membranes. (1 point) True ...
- Physics: true or false - Doubling the amplitude of a wave will double the amount...