Posted by troyer0269 on Sunday, February 15, 2009 at 8:15pm.
I need help bad with the following
Use at least three sources—other than the text for this course—to support your plan.
Construct either a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper or a 15- to 20-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation (with presenter’s notes), addressing each of the following
questions in your plan:
1. What part of the at-risk population will the program serve?
2. How will students be identified for the program?
3. How will the program address the needs of the students?
4. What additional social resources are available in the community that can be utilized for greater success?
5. What are the potential positive impacts for the district, students, and community?
6. What are the necessary steps for implementing the program?
i have started but i can not find the right websites to help me...
- AED - Ms. Sue, Sunday, February 15, 2009 at 8:18pm
What the dickens is your plan??
- AED - troyer0269, Sunday, February 15, 2009 at 8:30pm
I do not know cause I am trying to figure that out and I do not know.. That is one of the first things I need help/ advice for.. I need suggestions and help
- AED - Ms. Sue, Sunday, February 15, 2009 at 8:35pm
What instructions do you have for this plan?
- AED - troyer0269, Sunday, February 15, 2009 at 8:41pm
this is what it says:
Imagine that you have been asked to serve on the advisory board for a new, alternative school program in your school district. The advisory board must specify the factors that will be considered in determining which students qualify for the program and they must create a plan that can be presented to the school board for approval and potential implementation at the beginning of the school year two years from now.
Create a plan for identifying potential students for the new at-risk program by completing the following points:
- AED - Ms. Sue, Sunday, February 15, 2009 at 8:56pm
Most alternative school programs help students who've failed in regular school programs. Most have both behavior and academic problems. They have either dropped out or are about to drop out or be expelled. Alternative programs don't usually serve students who've been identified as needing special education interventions. Alternative programs also serve young women under age 18 who choose not to remain in the regular school setting because they have one or more young children.
These sites explain alternative education and should help you complete this assignment.
(Broken Link Removed)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Aed 204 - Assignment: Creating an At-Risk Program Resources: Ch. 8 of ...
- Psychology 210 - For this assignment, you will create a Microsoft® PowerPoint® ...
- english - Assignment: Ethics and Law Presentation • Due Date: Day 7 [post to the...
- CIS/105 - Hello I need help with my upcoming finals project here is what I have ...
- CIS 105 - Here is the assignment: Use information and data obtained from at ...
- science - 2. Assignment: Psychological Disorders’ Presentation For this ...
- PowerPoint presentation - What is the proper way to cite sources in a Powerpoint...
- Human Services Management - Assignment: Mission Statement Internet Search Search...
- Microsoft PowerPoint - Please can anyone help me with my problem. Does anyone ...
- Business - 2. Assignment: Evolution of Business Presentation • Resources: Ch. 2 ...