Posted by deen on Saturday, February 14, 2009 at 5:42pm.
what is whole/part logic according to Socrates, and how does it differ from whole/moment logic?
I'm not sure if it is about that the whole needs parts or if the moment needs parts. Im confused.
If you can help thanks.
philosophy - drwls, Saturday, February 14, 2009 at 7:51pm
After trying to read this about that subject
I am even more confused than you are. I'm glad I never studied philosophy.
philosophy - Brandon, Saturday, February 14, 2009 at 10:39pm
Learning how to reason rationally and critically is a skill and I am glad that I have acquired these talents from studying philosophy. I roll my eyes at you, drwls, as I click Post Answer . . .
philosophy - drwls, Saturday, February 14, 2009 at 10:52pm
It is profoundly to be wished that the acquired philosophy talent can be used to answer the question asked by Deen
philosophy - bobpursley, Saturday, February 14, 2009 at 10:55pm
Good, Brandon, answer the question then. Show us your reasoning that you have acquired. I read Mad magazine to acquire my reasoning skills, and it has served me well. But I cant answer that question above, it makes no sense to me.
philosophy - Brandon, Sunday, February 15, 2009 at 8:47pm
drwls and bobpursley: I am merely countering what drwls said because it seemed like an attack on philosophy as a discipline. It is a worthy field even though it is challenging. How would reading Mad magazine do such a thing?! Even though I had never encountered material on this topic before now either, I felt that I should say something in defense of philosphy as a whole.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - The decimal number 0.75 means: A. there are seventy-five parts of a whole...
- Philosophy - What are the two formal fallacies? I remember being quite confused ...
- English - (2) Revise the following groups of sentences. Combine each group of ...
- English - •Socrates was a prominent influence in Plato's education. Socrates ...
- Whole grains and refined graines - Whole grains or food food made from them,...
- Math Help! - Identify the part,whole,and percent in the following statement: ...
- Theories and issues in working with school-age chi - According to Maslow's ...
- Math - This is logic involving truth tables. How can i prove C¡úD B¡ÅC A¡Ä¡×B...
- Chemistry - The density of whole blood is 1.05g/mL. A typical adult has about 5....
- fragmentation - fragmenation. From what I read, this is what i understood. ...