Posted by Manny on Friday, February 13, 2009 at 7:23pm.
I was wondering how I would even start to solve a problem like this.
Solve for x1, x2, x3, and x4:
nonlinear coupled equations - needs better mathematician than I am - Damon, Friday, February 13, 2009 at 8:34pm
I took a crack at it but did not get far.
Math - Reiny, Friday, February 13, 2009 at 11:27pm
I also have spent an unreasonable amount of time trying it.
I even went so far as to run an old-fashioned 1970ish BASIC program
10 FOR A = -25 TO 35
20 FOR B = -25 TO 35
30 FOR C = -25 TO 35
40 FOR D = -25 TO 35
50 IF ((A*B+A+B=514) AND (B*C+B+C=146) AND (C*D+C+D=104)) THEN PRINT A,B,C,D
60 NEXT D
70 NEXT C
80 NEXT B
90 NEXT A
It found no integer solutions to your problem in the domain from -25 to + 35
I used A,B,C, and D for your variables
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - problem is solve for the unknown 2/3 over 10 = 1.8 over r dont even know...
- math - If you have a circle graph 15 students like basketball 10 like soccer and...
- math - the sum of a number and 3 times that number is 76. what is that number? ...
- English - 1. He can not solve the math problem. 2. He cannot solve the math ...
- Pre-Calc - I'm so stuck-this stuff is so far above me right now-Please help ...
- math - Given that: 4(2g + 104) - 96 = 504 + 6(g - 14), solve for g. i'm confused...
- organic chemistry - Hi, I was wondering if somebody could help me out with this ...
- Math #2 - If I had a math problem 2x^4 x y^-4 x z^-3 / 3x^2 x y^-3 x z^4. In ...
- math - how would you solve for y in this problem: x=(y^2+3y)^(1/3) would it ...
- Algebra1!Plz help I have test 2morrow!!! - so would the new eqaution be... 2x+8=...