Posted by katy on Friday, February 13, 2009 at 3:24pm.
how do you get rid of bad luck?
- 5th grade - bobpursley, Friday, February 13, 2009 at 3:53pm
According to the Wizard of Oz, and Shakespear, do this:
Click your heels three times, while saying
Double,double toil and trouble;
Fire burn and cauldron bubble.
If that doesn't work, then look for good luck. Or better, make good luck happen. You might want to discuss this with your mom, which I advise.
- 5th grade - Writeacher, Friday, February 13, 2009 at 4:02pm
Bob Pursley's response is really good.
If you are referring to paraskavedekatriaphobia (fear of Friday the 13th), you should read this:
- 5th grade - SraJMcGin, Friday, February 13, 2009 at 4:06pm
I'm sure you have heard the expression "You are what you eat?" You also are "what you think!" If you think you will have bad luck, you will. Keep "positive thoughts" in your mind!
- 5th grade - Sam, Friday, February 13, 2009 at 8:54pm
- 5th grade - bre, Wednesday, February 18, 2009 at 7:36pm
what is the opposite of plain
Answer this Question
- language arts - Resilient people usually a. complain when they have bad luck b. ...
- 7th grade science - I did my calculations wrong and now Im going to get a bad, ...
- 5th grade adding letters problem - Not having any luck with getting help with ...
- 5th Grade student teacher: Needs ur help.... - What fun activity could I use to ...
- 5th grade - Will someone tell me a webpage my daughter can get help on solving ...
- 5th grade - what are the answers to the 5th grade unit 1 test harcourt
- Math - Hey umm what do you learn in the 5th grade math??? This is for my ...
- 5th grade math word problems - Frank saved 50% by purchasing his airline ticket ...
- 5th Grade math - To: bobpursley - how do you teach a 5th grader how to figure ...
- MATH - there are 400 students at smith Elementary school 1/4 of the students are...