Posted by hg1985 on Friday, February 13, 2009 at 12:14am.
Your final project incorporates many of the key concepts you have learned about in this course. In a 1,400- to 1,750-word paper, create a systems development plan for Bead Bar, according to the specifications below. Use the seven standard systems development life cycle phases as the primary sections for your paper. Be sure to follow APA format, and include the following:
• Define the purpose of the systems development project and its alignment with the Bead Bar’s company goals.
• Outline the steps and tasks required in each phase of the project.
• Create guidelines for a systems review and maintenance schedule.
Your final document should include:
• A summary of the project, including the purpose (Utilize content from the Bead Bar Consultant CheckPoints, the Bead Bar Network Paper, and the Bead Bar E-Commerce Site Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation.)
• Lists of input and output information and sources
• A database model (Utilize content from your Week Five Bead Bar Consultant CheckPoint.)
• Any charts, graphs, or visual components you feel would be helpful in illustrating your project
• An announcement of the new system rollout outlining the benefits to users
- computers - PsyDAG, Friday, February 13, 2009 at 1:17am
Whatever you wanted to include was not printed. Copy and paste do not work.
We do not do your homework for you. However, once you have done your paper, we will be glad to critique it for you.
Thanks for asking.
- computers - Writeacher, Friday, February 13, 2009 at 7:49am
Here are some sites to help you with APA guidelines:
(Broken Link Removed)
(Broken Link Removed)
Answer this Question
managerial economics - Final Project A Final Project Is Due The Last Class ...
computers - 2. Final Project: Bead Bar Systems Development Project • Resources: ...
HSM 210 Final Project - Help ne with Final Project
ETH - The final project for ETH 125 is a 1,400- to 1,750-word autobiographical ...
computers - what computers can do?what computers cannot do?what are the ...
hca230 >> Sara - I've removed your complex final project post for several ...
eth - The final project for ETH 125 is a 1,400- to 1,750-word autobiographical ...
sciology college course - A science teacher tells her class that their final ...
computers - Scenario: You have been employed as the IT Director for the ABC ...
science - A science teacher tells her class that their final project requires ...