Posted by jeffery on Thursday, February 12, 2009 at 3:07pm.
If you could please check these and just let me know which ones are correct! also if you have any input on a better answer, or atleast where i can find a better answer, i would greatly appreciate it!
This artist painted scenes of upper-class recreation:
I believe this is Pierre.
This artists "work shows the strong influence of Japanese prints:
All of these artists got into japoniesism, but I think they are looking for Edgar Degas!
Gustave Courbet was a realist painter who turned his attention to the:
rich and wealthy people
poor and ordinary people
I think it is poor and ordinary people
The last major painting of Manet's career, A Bar at the Folies-Bergere, reflects the artist's:
Theodore Gericault's most famous romantic painting documented the tragedy of a shipwreck titled:
The Sighting of the Argus
The Sinking of the Lusitania
The Raft of the Medusa
Down and Out
The Raft of the Medusa
Goya who "did not share the Enlightenment faith in the ultimate rationality and goodness of humanity," was a painter of:
Honore Daumier's art expressed sympathy for what class of people:
Corot painted only in his studio using professional models for his subjects.
Photography as we know it emerged around 1840.
Claude Monet agreed with the painters of the Barbizon school "who urged him to be faithful to his impression."
Pierre Auguste Renoir concentrated on scenes of the urban poor in Paris.
- art history help please! - drwls, Thursday, February 12, 2009 at 5:24pm
I don't agree with your last answer, which contradicts your first answer. Renoir did some "rural poor" pictures of females bathing, etc., but was best known for portraits and scenes of upper classes. Corot painted a lot of landscapes, which I doubt were done in his studio. He did use professional models for his two dozen or so female nude paintings
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- language art CHECK - Will somebody please check this for me and see if i used ...
- History - Hi I need some help with my history homework I have answer all of the ...
- Language Art (Please Check) - please check....i also put the deffinitons just in...
- AP World History - Hi I need some help with my history homework I have answer ...
- History help - I need help on these true/false questions. if false, i have to ...
- drbob222 math,correction - i made some corrections for the previous postage can ...
- Art - 7. Which of the following pairs are art movements? A. Impressionism, ...
- English - Practice makes perfect. This proverb is very important not only for ...
- Language Arts - Could someone read the passage and please tell me which answer ...
- Chemistry - I have answered this as best as I can please can you check and help ...