Posted by katy on Thursday, February 12, 2009 at 11:16am.
how do you write a ten paragraph essay?
- 5th grade - Ms. Sue, Thursday, February 12, 2009 at 12:08pm
1. Decide what you want to write about.
2. Make an outline about what you want to say. You may want four different main points
3. Write two paragraphs about each point. This is the body of your essay.
4. Finally write your introduction and your conclusion.
- 5th grade - acorey, Thursday, February 12, 2009 at 8:59pm
what kind of animals live the tundra
- Tundra animals - PsyDAG, Friday, February 13, 2009 at 1:40am
First, if you have a question, it is much better to put it in as a separate post in <Post a New Question> rather than attaching it to a previous question, where it is more likely to be overlooked.
Since this is not my area of expertise, I searched Google under the key words "Tundra animals" to get these possible sources:
In the future, you can find the information you desire more quickly, if you use appropriate key words to do your own search. Also see http://hanlib.sou.edu/searchtools/.
I hope this helps. Thanks for asking.
- 5th grade - suher, Tuesday, February 24, 2009 at 6:23pm
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- writing - For my writing, it has to be a three paragraph essay.I have to include...
- 5th grade essay of part of plants - writting outline for 3 paragraph of an essay...
- Literature - Write an essay on "Do You Agree with Capital Punishment? This essay...
- 10th grade english - Write an essay comparing Baldwin's account of the Titanic ...
- HISTORY - Write a short paragraph that traces the rise of Japan from an isolated...
- Exposition: How-to Essay (Writeacher) - I have been assigned to write a 3-...
- 5th grade - I need to write small essay on the subject - life without ...
- 5th grade - what can i write as an essay to convinse my teacher not to give me ...
- english - you are to write a one or two paragraph essay on a topic of your ...
- Social Studies - I am in 5th grade, and I need a easy interesting current event ...