Posted by Anonymous on Thursday, February 12, 2009 at 9:27am.
Name a large bay east of maine?
Geography - Writeacher, Thursday, February 12, 2009 at 9:31am
Do you mean on the eastern border of Maine (where land meets ocean)?
Geography - drwls, Thursday, February 12, 2009 at 10:03am
Geography - Reiny, Thursday, February 12, 2009 at 10:13am
Do you mean the Bay of Fundy, which is noted for having the highest tides in the world
Geography - drwls, Thursday, February 12, 2009 at 10:24am
The eastern tip of Maine forms the western entrance to the Bay of Fundy, which is mostly (95%) between Canada's New Brunswick and Nova Scotia provinces. Since it is much larger than Penobscot Bay, Fundy is probably the answer they are looking for
Geography - Jennie, Wednesday, February 25, 2009 at 12:16am
The Bay of Fundy (or the Fundy Bay) is east of Maine.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- social studies - What is the large bay east of Maine
- geography - 1. What five countries are landlocked? Nepal, Afghanistan, Bhutan, ...
- Geography - - What large city lies east of rocky mountains and north of 37 north...
- geography - 1. What is the name of the bay that is connected to the Atlantic ...
- geography - Can you check my answers please? 1. Who has sunrise first, eastern ...
- pigskin geography week 7 - name the teams that will travel to a bordering state ...
- geography - what flatlands extend south from cheapsake bay to the east coast of ...
- Geography - Q. The Great Lakes border 2 regions and 2 countries, name them. - ...
- geography - name the region that is east of the fall line of virginia
- geography - what word refers to a bay cove or other recess along the coast ...