Posted by ur class fella on Wednesday, February 11, 2009 at 11:10pm.
Can any1 help with theses questions. I need to solve these because there will be similar questions on the midterm for me, coming week. Btw I have tried few.
1. How many milliliters of a 15.0%, by mass solution of KOH (Aq) ( d= 1.14g/mL ) are required to produce 27.0 of a solution with pH= 11.45?
Answer is required in mL. Liters is just as fine as mL :P
50.00 mL of 1.45×10−2 M HI(aq) is mixed with 85.00 mL of 1.10×10−2 M KOH (aq).
Above is the data given which is required to solve Q2:
Q2:- What is the of the final solution?
Q3:- What is the pH of an aqueous solution that is 0.124 M NH4Cl?
Thanks in Advance for answering the questions, plz provide the solution if possible?
- chemistry 1st year, for midterm help - bobpursley, Wednesday, February 11, 2009 at 11:18pm
We will be happy to critique your work, or thinking. We aren't going to do your tests for you.
- chemistry 1st year, for midterm help - ur class fella, Thursday, February 12, 2009 at 8:26am
But these questions were never taught in the class and they are appearing on the mid-term.
- chemistry 1st year, for midterm help - ur class fella, Sunday, February 15, 2009 at 5:20pm
ok, here is the thing. I have tried other questions and got the right answer :P
But for question # 2 I convert the ph to pOH and den find the OH-
den I find the # of moles from 6.8% ammonia and den I use the Kb value of ammonia to find the OH- in the 6.8% ammonia and using dat concentration I use the formula c1v1=c2v2 to get the volume which will be required to dilute the 0.625L of pH=11.65?
But I am getting an answer of 334mL which I am told is WRONG.
So plz can some1 tell me what am I missing or doing wrong.
- chemistry 1st year, for midterm help - MUHAMMAD, Thursday, January 7, 2010 at 12:59am
PIEASE TELL ME HOW MANY MAKES THE QUESTION
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- U.S History - Forming the united States, what were the two plans that arose at ...
- Chemistry - I just took my Chemistry midterm, and would like to know how to ...
- Chemsitry - I just took my Chemistry midterm, and would like to know how to ...
- Religion - Origen was the first Bishop of ______in what year. Studying for ...
- math help plz - You receive 80% on your first midterm while your friend receives...
- math - In a statistic class, the average score of midterm is 75 and the SD is 8...
- MATH - I am confused about the following problem. Could someone help me out? In...
- Coterminal Angles - I need help with this.. it's for my midterm review. My ...
- Physics - Well, I just found out that I failed my physics midterm. I got a 51. ...
- Physics - My midterm is tomorrow and I have a couple questions that I need to ...