Posted by Angie on Wednesday, February 11, 2009 at 8:31pm.
I have to make an ethnic dish to share with my class. The dish can be from any culture. I want to pick a country where the food is the easiest to make, so what country's foods are the easiest to make? Can you reccomend a recipe?
- Foreign Language - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, February 11, 2009 at 8:39pm
All cultures have dishes that are easy to make.
Russia -- borscht
France -- onion soup, Croque Monsieur
Italy -- plain pasta
Southeast Asia -- stir-fried vegetables
U.K. -- Yorkshire pudding
You might try this site.
(Broken Link Removed)
- Foreign Language - E.G., Thursday, February 12, 2009 at 2:47pm
Austria - WIENER SCHNITZEL
It's very easy to make and delicious.
Of course, there are many other wonderful Austrian dishes.
- Foreign Language - Mel, Monday, February 16, 2009 at 8:01pm
borscht is ukrainian not russian! sheesh! no offense, but you're wrong ms.sue. and it isn't that easy to make from scratch.
EASTER CHEESE (Ukrainian)
1 1/2 lbs. dry cottage cheese
1/4 lb. butter
4 tbsp. sugar
Work cottage cheese through a strainer with a wooden spoon into a large bowl. Beat in butter until fluffy. Add sugar and salt. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each. Pour into a shallow pan. Set into larger pan with water in it (as for custard). Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes. Test with butter knife in center for doneness. Makes 2 pounds.
FRENCH FUDGE - Fast, Easy and Good!
3 (6 oz.) pkgs. semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 can Eagle Brand condensed milk
1 1/2 tsp. vanilla
1/2 c. chopped nuts
On top of double boiler, melt chocolate chips over hot water. Remove from heat. Add Eagle Brand milk, vanilla, salt and nuts. Stir until smooth. Place in 8 inch square pan. Chill. Cut into squares and serve.
- japanse - joseph miller, Thursday, March 12, 2009 at 5:29pm
do home work
Answer this Question
- physics please help!! - A satellite dish is designed to pick up radio waves from...
- math - A lab is growing bacteria in a culture dish. The amount of bacteria in ...
- Algebra - A lab is growing bacteria in a culture dish. The amount of bacteria in...
- math - pam served her apple pie on a 13 inch diameter dish. she wanted to tie a ...
- Math - Pam served her apple pie on a 13 inch diameter dish. She wanted to tie a ...
- math - The barkleys have a set of plastic picnic cups and dishes that come in 6 ...
- English - How can we share Korean traditions? 1. We can make traditional tteok, ...
- English - Thank you very much for your corrections.Can you have a look at the ...
- English - 1. I can make a vegetable soup. 2. I can make vegetable soup. (Do we ...
- trig - The cross section of a television antenna dish is a parabola. A dish has ...