Posted by Jennifer on Wednesday, February 11, 2009 at 11:52am.
1/a + 1/c / a^2 - c^2 / ac
I am kinda lost on this one.
I have to simplify.
- Intermediate Algebra Simplify - Reiny, Wednesday, February 11, 2009 at 1:26pm
Jennifer, the reason you are getting a reply is that your post is confusing.
in the part < 1/c / a^2 > did you mean that to be triple-decker fraction?
Where is the primary division?
e.g. If I say 3/4/5 does it mean
3/4 ÷ 5 = (3/4)*(1/5) = 3/20 OR
3 ÷ (4/5) = 3*(5/4) = 15/4 , a different answer.
- Intermediate Algebra Simplify - Jennifer, Thursday, February 12, 2009 at 5:11pm
yes it is a triple decker fraction
1/a + 1/c divided by
a^2 - c^2 divided by
I need to simplify and I am stuck
- Intermediate Algebra Simplify - Jennetta, Monday, January 18, 2010 at 12:41am
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Intermediate Algebra - I have a take home test and I'm stuck on a couple. Anyone...
- Math - I am kinda stuck on this one Simplify: ^5sqrt(x^7 y^4) I don't know what ...
- Math - I am kinda stuck on this one Simplify: ^5sqrt x^7 y^4 I don't know what ...
- Math - I am kinda stuck on this one Simplify: (x^7 y^4)to the 1/5 power I don't ...
- Intermediate Algebra Simplify - Simplify: this is a triple decker fraction 1/a...
- Algebra - 1. LCM of 15x^7 and 45x^7 2. Marla can shovel the driveway in 60min ...
- Algebra - I have to simplify this: (x^(1/2) * z^(-4/5)^4 My work: x^2/z^(16/5) ...
- algebra - i cannot figure any of this stuff out. please help. if you can there ...
- Intermediate Algebra Simplify - Simplify: -225 / 15 - 7^2 / 6(-4)-3(-8) = -225...
- Math To: Reiny - This is one whole question: (12) (10xy^3) (3x^2y^2) (5x) (2y) ...