Without knowing what you have in your notes, none of us would know what to say. Please let us know what YOU ALREADY KNOW -- then maybe we'll be able to help you.
Perhaps having these AP sites will help you to feel less stressed.
1. (download course despcription): http://www.collegeboard.com/student/testing/ap/sub_worldhist.html?worldhist
2. (How to prepare): http://www.collegeboard.com/student/testing/ap/prep.html
3. (Princeton Review for AP Exams): http://www.princetonreview.com/college/ap-exam.aspx
4. (College Board about AP Exams): http://www.collegeboard.com/student/testing/ap/about.html
5. (AP Central): http://apcentral.collegeboard.com/apc/Controller.jpf
6. (Distribution of scores for AP Exams): http://www.higheredinfo.org/dbrowser/index.php?measure=20
7. (Scholarstuff.com): http://www.scholarstuff.com/netguide/test/apexams.htm
8. (Study Skills / slide down to AP history): http://www.teacheroz.com/college.htm
Best of luck and continue to ask specific questions.
_______do not distort the size of areas but do distort their shapes.
Answer this Question
World History - 1.Greek and Roman legacies to the modern world include ...
World History Honors - Discuss early trade among different groups of people
7th Grade English - I have this project for english about the PTA Reflections. ...
ela teacher - Please read my conclusion and just give me advice..... The topic ...
Social Studies - can someone please help me?? im so confused with this. :( ...
history/engllish-thesis - I need help writing a thesis for my history day ...
HISTORY - 1. Discuss the influence of World War I and its aftermath on the arts...
Writing - I have to do a research paper & I want my topic to be on Pixar's ...
Islam - How did Islamic civilization spread to encompass such an extensive ...
American History - For history, I have to discuss a topic similar to this one: ...