Without knowing what you have in your notes, none of us would know what to say. Please let us know what YOU ALREADY KNOW -- then maybe we'll be able to help you.
Perhaps having these AP sites will help you to feel less stressed.
1. (download course despcription): http://www.collegeboard.com/student/testing/ap/sub_worldhist.html?worldhist
2. (How to prepare): http://www.collegeboard.com/student/testing/ap/prep.html
3. (Princeton Review for AP Exams): http://www.princetonreview.com/college/ap-exam.aspx
4. (College Board about AP Exams): http://www.collegeboard.com/student/testing/ap/about.html
5. (AP Central): http://apcentral.collegeboard.com/apc/Controller.jpf
6. (Distribution of scores for AP Exams): http://www.higheredinfo.org/dbrowser/index.php?measure=20
7. (Scholarstuff.com): http://www.scholarstuff.com/netguide/test/apexams.htm
8. (Study Skills / slide down to AP history): http://www.teacheroz.com/college.htm
Best of luck and continue to ask specific questions.
_______do not distort the size of areas but do distort their shapes.
ap world history - any good websites for map outlines for the book "history of ...
world history - How does Incan architecture influence our world today?
world history - What are the best areas for review for the AP world history test...
ap world history - Hi,I have to write an essay for my ap world history class but...
history - discuss the america 'third world counteroffensive' from 1979- 1989. ...
history - Discuss the major consequences of Alexander the Great's death on world...
AP World History Please help - What social structure did Confucianism imply? ...
ap world history - which region of the world benefited more from the columbian ...
World History - Can you write a thesis and introduction paragraph for this ...
ap world history - what was the world bank? why was it created?