Without knowing what you have in your notes, none of us would know what to say. Please let us know what YOU ALREADY KNOW -- then maybe we'll be able to help you.
Perhaps having these AP sites will help you to feel less stressed.
1. (download course despcription): http://www.collegeboard.com/student/testing/ap/sub_worldhist.html?worldhist
2. (How to prepare): http://www.collegeboard.com/student/testing/ap/prep.html
3. (Princeton Review for AP Exams): http://www.princetonreview.com/college/ap-exam.aspx
4. (College Board about AP Exams): http://www.collegeboard.com/student/testing/ap/about.html
5. (AP Central): http://apcentral.collegeboard.com/apc/Controller.jpf
6. (Distribution of scores for AP Exams): http://www.higheredinfo.org/dbrowser/index.php?measure=20
7. (Scholarstuff.com): http://www.scholarstuff.com/netguide/test/apexams.htm
8. (Study Skills / slide down to AP history): http://www.teacheroz.com/college.htm
Best of luck and continue to ask specific questions.
_______do not distort the size of areas but do distort their shapes.
World History Honors - Discuss early trade among different groups of people
ap world history - how did wheat impact the Americas?
ela teacher - Please read my conclusion and just give me advice..... The topic ...
AP WORLD HISTORY - WHAT WERE THE NEGATIVE EFFECTS/USES OF SPIRITS? (give several...
AP World History - I really need some help with 2 questions. These questions are...
Social Studies - can someone please help me?? im so confused with this. :( ...
ap world history - 3.Differentiate between the Paleolithic and Neolithic eras. 4...
Writing - I have to do a research paper & I want my topic to be on Pixar's ...
SOC313: Social Implications of Medical Issues - Assume a position either for or...
gov't help please - identitfy two methods that have been used by interest groups...