Posted by jay jay on Tuesday, February 10, 2009 at 7:49pm.
Please help me get started on this assignment I am so confused.Thanks for your help. Compose a 12- to 15-sentence speech on something. Use introductory, transitional, and concluding elements that allow others to reassemble your speech correctly, with the following exceptions: Do not use the words “introduce/introduction” or “conclude/conclusion.”
Do not use numeric phrasing (first, second…) in more than three sentences
communication processing - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, February 10, 2009 at 8:02pm
The first thing you need to do is decide on a topic for your speech.
What do you want to speak/write about?
communication processing - jay jay, Tuesday, February 10, 2009 at 8:07pm
communication processing - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, February 10, 2009 at 8:11pm
Now, make an outline of the points you want to make about customer service.
communication processing - jay jay, Tuesday, February 10, 2009 at 8:44pm
I will deal with Customer Service positions in several capacities such as front desk, telephone, person to person ordering or person to person interacting.
communication processing - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, February 10, 2009 at 10:04pm
Now -- all you have to do is write your speech, following the instructions.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- english/speech - list and define two techniques you may use in the conclusion of...
- public speaking - Organizing a speech means to: research the materials. ...
- Communication Question - Which is NOT an example of augmentative communication? ...
- Speech - hi. I need help writing a speech!! I need to write a speech about the ...
- english - Speech criticism is a simpler form of: A. speech evaluation. B. ...
- Public Speaking - Evaluating audience feedback to your speech presentation ...
- speech - Can you please help me out with a speech? I'm in 10th grade at High ...
- Speech 09 - I had to interview someone in my class and write speech about them. ...
- speech help: quotes - I'm trying to find quotes for my speech. One point i'm ...
- speech - This might be a hard question to answer but I need an example for my ...