Posted by marcie on Tuesday, February 10, 2009 at 6:44pm.
how do you spell calculator in spanish?
spanish - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, February 10, 2009 at 7:05pm
spanish - marcie, Tuesday, February 10, 2009 at 7:09pm
spanish - SraJMcGin, Tuesday, February 10, 2009 at 7:26pm
As usual, with Spanish vocabulary, you need to know the context, or exactly HOW that word is used.
calculator o calculating machine = la calculadora = máquina de calcular = problemas matemáticos
calculator = el calculador (aparato o máquina)
el aritmómetro (requires accent mark) = Instrumento que sirve para ejecutar mecánicamente las operaciones aritméticas.
These 3 words are from el diccionario de la Real Académico Española
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Memorizing Spanish - hey guys. how can i memorize spanish phrases like Buenos ...
- Spanish - eodns These are the letters to a spanish word what does it spell?
- Spanish - How do you spell the spanish word for "to understand", comprehender?
- spanish - Spanish 1B - I am an honor student but with spanish for me I can ...
- Spanish - I'm required to look up an article in a Spanish magazine that has to ...
- Spanish-one word - Can someone please tell me where I can find how to say "are" ...
- math - The probability that Ryan chooses Spanish is 0.86 and the probability ...
- Spanish - what is the most likely the reason that Spanish-speaking students in ...
- Spanish - 1. What does "Yo necesito la carpeta de argollas" mean in Spanish? A. ...
- Spanish - Which popular physical activity in the Spanish-speaking world would ...