Posted by Annabella on Tuesday, February 10, 2009 at 3:45pm.
What does podar mean is spanish?
Thank you very much. (¡Gracias!)
2nd grade spanish - SraJMcGin, Tuesday, February 10, 2009 at 4:11pm
Thank you for using the Jiskha Homework Help Forum. The word "podar" means "to prune; to trim." I use this word often with the gardner = Please trim/prune the roses.
2nd grade spanish - Annabella, Tuesday, February 10, 2009 at 4:14pm
I don't think that's it. Our teacher wouldn't teach us that verb when the vocab. nouns have to do with food.
Sorry, but I honestly think that is wrong. Do you have any other possible ideas. Anything helps . . . . I just think you're wrong.
2nd grade spanish - Annabella, Tuesday, February 10, 2009 at 4:15pm
Wait never mind. Sorry. I was looking for poder. Mixed up the endings. Which I now know means to be able to or can. Sorry again. You were right! Sorry.
2nd grade spanish - Anonymous, Sunday, May 2, 2010 at 6:51pm
necesito saber si 2/4 es mayor, menor o igual que 1/2 y porque, tambien hacer un dibujo explicando la respuestas.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- spanish - Spanish 1B - I am an honor student but with spanish for me I can ...
- Spanish - How do you say to sell in spanish. gracias!
- Spanish - what does "tengo quince anos.", Estoy bastante bien, gracias.", and "...
- Spanish - I have to do a Spanish News report and weather report. I have No idea ...
- spanish - I have a question about this phrase translated to Spanish. "Well, yes...
- Spanish - I'm learning about the irregular verbs "Conocer" and "Saber" And I ...
- spanish - In spanish, what is used to write on the key board. los dedos (fingers...
- Spanish - I'm required to look up an article in a Spanish magazine that has to ...
- Spanish - How do you say "ruins" in spanish [by ruins I mean the ancient Roman ...
- spanish - this will hopefully be my last quesiton for spanish i want to thanks ...