Posted by vlada on Tuesday, February 10, 2009 at 1:01pm.
M A S L A E
and also "Which Italian cheese is grated on spaghetti?"
- general knoweledge - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, February 10, 2009 at 1:06pm
I found no matches for your scrambled word.
Parmesan cheese is often grated on spaghetti.
- general knoweledge - drwls, Tuesday, February 10, 2009 at 1:13pm
Your word is probably "salame", which is (in Italian) the singular of the more often seen plural word "salami".
- general knoweledge - vlada, Tuesday, February 10, 2009 at 1:25pm
thanks a lot.
Hope those answers are right :)
anyone has other suggestions write plz
- general knoweledge - bobpursley, Tuesday, February 10, 2009 at 2:22pm
I grate Romano on my pasta.
- general knoweledge - Writeacher, Tuesday, February 10, 2009 at 2:52pm
I put no cheese on my pasta. Cow's milk products make me very sick.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - Ariel makes a sandwich using four kinds of Italian lunch meat: A, B, C ...
- Maths - Vincenzo makes a sandwich using four kinds of Italian lunch meat: Genoa...
- food - this is going to sound a bit silly but are vine tomatoes italian i ...
- food - dt - hi i need to find info about italian food i have found some from the...
- English - I forgot to include the following sentences. I was sorry for Thomas's ...
- English - Native speakers - Need some explanations about the articles! Why do we...
- English check answers ! - 1.B 2.C 3.C 4.A Read the following draft for a ...
- italian - i need an essay in italian about the shopping mania.please help me
- English - I added a few more sentences. I hope you can help me express them ...
- farewell to arms english - What is cathirines first reaction when she learns ...