Posted by Johnnie on Tuesday, February 10, 2009 at 10:20am.
Rewrite the division as a multiplication.
Type a fraction. is this right
- math 116 - bobpursley, Tuesday, February 10, 2009 at 10:32am
Your symbolism is absolutely not standard.
what happened to the negative sign in the denominator?
72/-18=72/18 is just not true.
This is silly. How can 18 be 4?
What would be wrong with 72* 1/18 ? (assuming the sign was right, which I think it is not)
Surely your text has examples on this.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Algebra - Rewrite the division as multiplication. -84/(86)= -84*(_) Do not ...
- Algebra - Rewrite the division as a multiplication. -26/(-8)= -26*? do not ...
- albegra - Rewrite the division as a multiplication do no simplify type fraction ...
- Math 116 Axia - rewrite using multiplication -70/(23) Do not simplify, Type a ...
- algerbra - rewrite division as multiplication and answere as fraction -37-(78)
- math - rewrite the division as multiplication h/1/k
- math - rewrite the division into a multiplication 9y+14/66
- algebra - rewrite the division as a multiplication 14/-72
- algebra - -72 / (-92) rewrite the division as a multiplication
- calculus - (a) Give the linear approximation for the function e−x1+x near...