Posted by M Vance on Tuesday, February 10, 2009 at 2:21am.
Translate into an algebraic expression. Use x and y for any variables. The sum of three times a number plus three times another number. The translation is what. Help me I do not understand this problem.
Math 116 - bobpursley, Tuesday, February 10, 2009 at 2:45am
If x is one number, and y is the other number, what does the statement say?
Math 116 - M Vance, Tuesday, February 10, 2009 at 3:16am
This problem translate into an alebtaic expression.Use x and y for any variables. The sum of three times a number plus three times another number. The translation is what.
I do not understand this problem Please help me.
Math 116 - bobpursley, Tuesday, February 10, 2009 at 3:18am
three times a number z is 3z.
Math 116 - Damon, Tuesday, February 10, 2009 at 6:04am
sum means add
one of the numbers is called x
three times x is 3 x
the other number is called y
three times y is 3 y
Now add 3 x and 3 y
In other words put a + sign between them.
Math 116 - Anonymous, Monday, September 3, 2012 at 3:08pm
10 plus 31 more than a number c
Math 116 - Donna, Thursday, August 28, 2014 at 10:20pm
write an algebraic expression for 43 more than t 43 + t
Math 116 - Anonymous, Sunday, February 7, 2016 at 10:00am
36 less than y
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- algebra 1A - translate into an algebraic expression. use x and y for variables. ...
- algebra - Translate into an algebraic expression Use x and y for any variables. ...
- 5th grade - I need a little help on this worksheet I got... I have an answer but...
- 6th grade math - Can you check these problems, please? Translate each phrase ...
- URGENTlast question for Math - Which word phrase can be used to represent the ...
- URGENT 8th Grade Math - Write a word phrase for the algebraic expression 3x-7. ...
- Algebra - 1. Which is an example of an algebraic expression? A. 4(3 +8) B. 18^2 ...
- math - the sum of a number and 3 times that number is 76. what is that number? ...
- Algebra - Translate the sentence into an algebraic expression. ”One more than ...
- math help - Five added to three times a number is 29. can someone help me ...